Post new topic   Reply to topic    Starfleet Protectors Forum Index -> Game Tips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanguard Squall
Sentinel

re: Ground Skill Effect Chart

Edit: Engineering Ground Skill Point Effect Table added(finally :) ).
Kits specific Chart updated with Mk IX and X Engineering Kits

Hello everyone. I would like to share the "Ground Skill Points Effects Charts" and a special "Kit Ground Effects Chart" that I have been working on for quite some time now. after finding Folcwin's Starship Skill Point Effects Table by Amicus@Folcwin (link to his Charts are provided in Game Tips section of the Forums) I became curious as to what Ground skills do, however there was no information online regarding them. So I took the time to create 4 new characters and level grind (3 of them so far) to level 50 and painstakingly recorded every stat change one rank at a time.

Now, the charts are modeled after Folcwin's Space skill Charts so there would be less confusion on how to read it and they are about 90% complete so there are some missing data.

The Charts are meant to provide a basic idea of how each Ground Skill affect the stats of the majority of ground equipment. Only common Mk X equipment are shown unless specified.

Tactical Ground Skill Point Effect Table
Science Ground Skill Point Effect Table
Engineering Ground Skill Points Effects Table

Kit Ground Skill Point Effects Table

Currently missing stats:
"Combat Armor" Ranks: 4-8
"Threat Control" Ranks: 3-9
"Will Power" Ranks: All (no visible stats shown in game)

If anyone has any of the missing stats or wishes to help, please contact me in game or through here, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Starfleet Protectors Forum Index -> Game Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: